Friday, January 6, 2012

Constituent Letter

Dear Representative Meehan,

     My name is Christina Ngo. I am currently a junior of Haverford High School and have been learning about U.S. politics and government. The reason I am writing you is concerning the Learn to Earn Act of 2011.
     As a junior, I am feeling more and more pressure to choose a career path I may be interested in for my future career. One of my possibilities is going into business. Though I am still unsure, it is possible that I may open up a business of my own; however, I do not have much experience. This brings me to the Learn to Earn Act of 2011. This bill should be passed because it gives students in secondary schools a chance to learn about what they may have to face in "the real world" after high school. This would be extremely beneficial in educating students that are interested in this type of career.
     Passing this bill would have a positive effect for Pennsylvania, as well as our country, as a whole. With more students going into college, or even starting a small business, more jobs will be created. These educated students would then have the necessary skills and knowledge for them to run their business.
     Thank you for your time and I hope you will consider to pass this bill.

Sincerely,
Christina Ngo

[SENT]

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion you should change the last sentence of the first paragraph.. just a little bit awkward.
    Other than that it's perfecto!

    ReplyDelete